Friday, September 18, 2009

It's Been a While....

School is stressful but keeps me very busy which is good! I am so focused and motivated to succeed this year in my education, dreams, and poetry.

I am also still loving my boyfriend Darren everyday more and more. This past week we got into our first real bad argument, almost a deal breaker. But the way that we handled and talked about it proves to me more and more why he is the one.
I loved him more after 48hours of hating him. We are so strong and am so proud of what we are both doing.

So I was recently inspired by a peer to go after my goal at the age of 25, now at 19. One if my dreams is to open up an education center for emancipated foster children as well as a shelter for them. Just because I can relate to their situation and know the importance of someone being there. I want them to have the same opportunity I did to go to college.

This weekend I am heading out to Fayetteville with Coco to get away and attend a social in Pembroke! I am excited and ready to stop thinking about Chemistry for once =)

1 comment:

  1. You're a life changer.
    I pray that your goal is achieved before 25.

    ReplyDelete