Monday, November 9, 2009

Surround myself with Artists


Yesterday afternoon I sat down with a fellow poet from our organization and had the best conversation I have ever had with someone, for like 4 hours, Tipsy Teapot had to kick us out.

What I learned is that I can always rely on a fellow artist to understand this weird ass mind of mine. I always thought that my imagination, mind and thoughts were pretty absurd, but it's just that I haven't been able to link up with people here who understand my weirdness or where my personality and mind set comes from. I just want to thank her for vibing with me, Gave me inspiration that there are people around me that I can come to when I want to get away from the normal ones.

I just want my imagination to explode sometimes and paint the school with it like graffiti art sometimes, and I feel so inhibited in fear of judgement, I just hope to grow out of that and be fearless and take minds by storm with my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment