Monday, July 20, 2009

I am so Grateful!

So this weekend I was hospitalized!
I had a severe asthma attack and although people have been through it was still one of the scariest events of my life.

It gave me a a newfound apprecitation for the life of mine and those that I love in it. It reminded me not to take things like breathing normally for granted and those who matter and what is really important. Being in the hosital for 16 hours undergoing every test under the sun gave me a lot of time to contemplate on what makes me happy and what I have to to do make a difference in the world, my purpose, why does my life matter? The elephant that I felt was sitting on my chest was the loudest in the room and I listened. It told me value and love. Live each day for what it is and make the most out of everything. There is no time to wasted!
My mission is clear, I am goin to show the world why it needs Siliza Valdez!

2 comments:

  1. And so when people light a fug around you you'll tell 'em,"Hell No! Burn that!"

    And this is inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... I didn't even know you dealt with asthma but I'm glad to hear you're doing well... stuff like that can be scary...

    ReplyDelete