Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hearts that beat together stay together...



This amazing man above is the special guy in my life. The picture above is my favorite of us, taken in 2007 in my drive way around November! He is my heart, my love, my sanity, my everything! He isn't a poet but appreciates my creativity, we wrote this short piece together, and It reminds me every day why he is the one for me, I love you Babe!



"I need you more...than a heart beat
Our love is like...shooting stars, but never dies
When we're apart....I'm only half the person I should be
the chemistry i feel between us....is magic, people think it doesn't exist
Sometimes I wonder if...why I don't wonder, your smile says it all
When we hold eachother...the heavens sing, and my heart erupts
Simply put....I love you
AWWWW\"

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of my fiance' and I.
    Siliza we are so much alike that we are different.
    Think about that one.

    ReplyDelete