Tuesday, June 9, 2009

airbags


This is for you, you don't know who you are but my connection to you has grown.
You're not my typical guy but I think maybe that is why I am falling.
Poetry brought us together, and I fell in love with your voice.
you are proof that what we are looking for is literally right in front of us!
I'm afraid to tell you because our friendship bond has been growing and I actually have no idea if you could ever see me more than a confidant.
I want to be your poem, I want to be the one that inspires a metaphor so great, you call it your hottest line. I said I'm not going to catalyze our collision, but baby my airbags are ready for you...

He makes me want be goo enough and worthy of his space and time
all i want is to be within his space all the time,
I really want to tell you, but you have never given me a sign that you might feel the same way,Gheeeeeeeze!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me think of someone I have the same relationship with...

    "every punctuation, I will puncture your soul just to have a piece of your heart and be your fixation"-Yon

    ReplyDelete