Friday, June 19, 2009

Writing Session IV Barbaric

Passion wast the first to go
Losing that camp fire he had inside
that burned like the acid of a bullimic's stomach
where those butterflies died,
He was pathetic
And had a barbaric view of what is was to be man
Because it doesn't stop at bringing home the bacon
And every day I tried to count the times I heard him say he was proud
But I never got to one
Success was just that foreign to him


If only he was a hybrid of man
that way he would be only half as harmful
to my environment, hopefully the other half would just run out of battery
He is the reason for teenage heartbreak
Because the guy I like took the face of his
and my too comfortable brother
He was turning hearts to glaciers and I just wanted to melt it
B/c I'm ready for her to get tired of his games so I can show him what a Woman is
Cause despite what my father was, the only thing I see of him in me
is my amazing ability to get a good tan this summer

4 comments: