Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ready to bring it in the fall

So the summer is going great so far becausa I have been writing something at least everyday and even more exitces to get this group piece goin with my fellow poet Binta. We are thinking about a storytellers theme and I am already jotting down ideas! Fall 09 watch out !!! I am also very excited to see my long lost love Darren next week whobisnjn the airforce and I miss him everyday!
Thank you for those who have been reading my blog and adding me on Facebook, glad to know you enjoy my writings !

3 comments:

  1. oooooo I'm excited to hear this group piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you aint ready. you just playin. stop playin wit me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayyyye no negativity here johnny
    Imma be ready!
    you just wait and see!

    ReplyDelete